This Rittervest is thoughtfully constructed with superfine Alpaca and Merino sheep wool. Both of these natural fibers exhibit superior thermoregulating properties, which means that they keep you warm but are also extremely breathable, allowing your body to adapt to climates quickly and comfortably. You’ll basically be like a baby alpaca in the Andes, able to handle temps from -30F to 100F. We don’t know if your office or work commute regularly experiences that kind of temperature swing, but if it does you’ll be golden.
- 60% Alpaca fleece, 40% Merino wool
- Softness akin to cashmere
- Stain, water, and wrinkle resistant
- Naturally antimicrobial and antifungal
- Moisture control for dryness and breathability
- Two invisible zippered hip pockets
- Additional pockets for hands, phone, keys, wallet, and more
- 99% biodegradable composition
- Made in Peru
- You'll be so comfortable you won't want to take it off
- Your friends and co-workers might call you "Boss" or "Chief"
- Free size exchanges (US)
Find your Fit